RGN Staff Nurse
Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 17.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£17 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | Part-Time Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A large nursing home in Plymouth is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work part-time days on a permanent basis.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care and is fully compliant with CQC essential standards.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work part-time hours on a permanent basis
• Flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Great pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
As Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and implementing care plans for a caseload of residents. You will manage medications and lead a small care team on shift.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally you will have previous UK nursing home or elderly care experience and will be confident working independently and as part of a wider team
• You will be committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.