RGN Senior Nurse
St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, England
- £ 20.81 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£20.81 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent | Full-Time Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home
One of the UK’s leading not-for-profit elderly care home operators is currently looking to recruit an RGN Senior Staff Nurse to work in their St Leonards care home.
The home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults and in this post, you will predominantly be working with service users with elderly and dementia care requirements.
Details of this RGN Senior Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £20.81, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates
• A permanent contract to work full time hours on a mix of days and nights
• Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
• A company pension scheme with employer contributions and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers plus several family friendly workplace policies
• Uniform provided
• Some fantastic discounts on groceries, on the high street and for leisure and holidays
• Sick pay, a staff counselling service and legal advice, plus assistance and support in emergencies
• The option to buy or sell annual leave
As Senior Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Senior Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally with senior or supervisory experience
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working with this client group
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.