City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 32000.0 - 33350.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£32,000 - £33,350 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Mon – Fri Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading Westminster hospital is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse with experience in Pre-Assessment to join their Pre-Assessment Department.
Details of this RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse position are as follows:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £33,350 depending on experience
• A company pension, private healthcare and a generous annual leave allowance
• Free uniforms & uniform laundering, free meals whilst on duty and an employee assistance scheme
• Ongoing learning, development and career progression opportunities
• Benefits including season ticket loans and cycle to work schemes etc
In this role you will work closely with patients prior to planned surgical procedures, ensuring patients are both physically and psychologically prepared for the effects of their operation. You will undertake pre-operative assessments, ensuring patients are fit to undergo surgery and identifying and acting upon any potential health issues that may arise from the surgery.
Applicants for this RGN Pre-Assessment Nurse, position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience with recent Pre-Assessment experience
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development or clinical studies
• Motivated and able to deliver against targets
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentIslington, London, Greater London, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Islington, North London Salary: £41,000 to £43,000 pa, Full and Part Time ...