Anaesthetics & Recovery Charge Nurse or ODP
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
- £ 40000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Sep 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
Up to £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Days | Great Staff Benefits | Scrub & Recovery Experience Essential
An experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP with supervisory experience is required to work as Anaesthetics & Recovery Charge Nurse/Sister in a leading Surrey hospital.
Details of this Anaesthetics & Recovery Charge Nurse or ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, on flexible day shifts, with an on call requirement
• A competitive annual salary of up to £ Apply depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Anaesthetics & Recovery Charge Nurse or ODP, you will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the theatres team to ensure the highest standards of patient care and safety and will actively participate in the delivery of clinical care. The role will also involve playing a key role in service development and quality improvement, along with supporting the team in their professional development.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics & Recovery Charge Nurse/Sister position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate at least 5 years post registration experience, with proven experience working in anaesthetics and recovery settings
• Ideally have completed recognised/approved qualifications in teaching and mentoring, management, anaesthetics and ILS/ALS
• Confident leading a team and demonstrate a positive, proactive and professional approach to delivering the highest standards of patient care
• Strong communication and IT skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36000.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentReading, Berkshire, England
Salary and Benefits: Up to £36,000 + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Fre...