Preceptorship Nurse CAMHS
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 25434.0 - 27430.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
Salary: £25434 - £27430 per annum ( £13.04 - £14. 06 p/h ) plus £9,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Once preceptorship is completed - Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). The hospital can also consider fixed shifts.
Shifts: Options of Days only ( Apply) or Nights only ( Apply ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
******** £9,000 welcome bonus for all new starters ******************
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse or Registered Children's Nurse RMN, RSCN or RNLD to work within our specialist CAMHS Hospital and Eating Disorders with excellent support and development as a Preceptor in our service Set in an old country manor house on well-maintained grounds, we look after children and young people with eating disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia and other complex mental health conditions, such as bipolar disorder and emerging personality disorder.
Service Details: We are very proud of our Outstanding or good CQC rating across all key lines of enquiry. We are looking for talented Nurses passionate about helping our patients transition into healthy independent lives - we have a dedicated staff and operate an open door policy with our management team, we are keen to hear ideas from our front line staff. Continuity of care is important to us and we believe offering flexible working options with our nurses allows us to better help you and our patients
Shifts We can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and where possible can be flexible with shifts. We are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Our shift pattern is 0800 am- 8.00pm (days) and 0800pm - 8.00am (nights). Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of £9,000
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Applyand email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32629.0 - 35853.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Preceptorship Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified / preceptorship staff nurse - Registered Adult Nurs...
£ 28000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Learning Disability Service for Men - paying up to £33K p/a Location: Cheadle...