Preceptorship Nurse - Brain Injury & Neuro Rehabilitation
Greenwich, London, Greater London, England
- £ 32400.0 - 35500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
- Service type: Specialist Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation Service
- Location: Near Greenwich, South East London
- Salary: £16.60 - £18.20 per hour ( £32,400- £35,500 per annum ) - negotiable dependant on experience
- Bonus: £1,000 welcome bonus on top of basic salary
- Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
- Shifts: Days or nights are available or a mixture of both - you can choose depending on preference, the service can be flexible (Days 7.30am - 7.45pm and Nights 7.30pm - 7.45am)
Service Type: This service is a specialist service located in South East London which specialises in the treatment of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments and challenging behaviours as a result of a brain injury. The service provides comprehensive assessment, rehabilitation and therapy.
Location: The Hospital is easily accessed by car. They are easy to get to via public transport also - with a train / tube station nearby and bus stops outside the hospital.
The Team: The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Nurse Programme : In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor preceptorship nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager. Training and development is one of the major ethos' of the hospital. There are no limits to training and development as the hospital will fund any training course you would like to do that is relevant to your job role.
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Greenwich, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryChelmsford, Essex, England
For a role based in Chelmsford, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (Long Day Shif...