Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 30400.0 - 40600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
Location: Hatfield, St Albans
Salary: £30,400- £40,600 per annum (£ 17.72 p/hour) + £2000 Welcome Bonus
Hours: Full time or part time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Contract Type: Permanent
Registered Care Categories: Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment
*Low Staff Turnover and Lovely Supportive Team
*High Performing Home
* Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
*£2000 Welcome Bonus
Nursing Home details: We are delighted to be recruiting for a thoughtful and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful residential and nursing home on the seafront in Hatfield, St Albans.
We are delighted to be working closely with one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK.
Our client is looking for excellent Staff Nurse (RGN, RN, RMN or RNLD) to work in one of their Nursing Homes specialising in Alzheimer's and Dementia.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits include:
- up to £2,000 Welcome Bonus when you join
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities with full support with Pin Revalidation
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentCarshalton, Greater London, England
Our mission: 'to put the patient first by delivering great care to every patient, every day.' There's never been a better time to j...