Staff Nurse - Care home
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 31800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
- Service: Care home
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and wear
- Care category: Dementia
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Salary: £17.00 per hour (£31,800 per annum based on 36 hours) - negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 24, 36 or 48 hours
- Shifts: Depending on your preference days, nights or mixed shift patterns available, shifts are 8/8
- Contract: Permanent
Further details on the home: I am looking for passionate nurses RGN, RMN or RNLD to join our home as a staff nurse. Our home is a purpose-built care home committed to personal fulfilment, choice, dignity, and independence. Person-centred care safeguards well-being and supports residents in making the most of attractive surroundings and community life.
This modern building is ideal for residential and nursing requirements, while also allowing the team to specialise in dementia care.
*Rated 9.5/10 on Apply*
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme which means high levels of support.
Shifts and Hours: The manager will be as accommodating offering full time and part time hours, days only, nights only or mixed shifts, in certain circumstances we can look at fixed shifts.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- DBS provided
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31800.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Registered Nurse Service: Care homeLocation: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and wearCare category: Dementia, mental health conditions a...