Ashtead, Surrey, England
- £ 28000.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £32,000 + Bonus + Pension + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Free Parking + much more!
The Nurses that we speak with often feel overworked and undervalued, with 2020 being the year of the Nurse, it has never been more important to celebrate the vital role that Nurses play in caring for their patients.
This independent hospital embraces these values and as such you can expect to be afforded the time that you need to provide safe and high-level care for your patients.
Perhaps you want to work with a private hospital that offers a fantastic and supportive working environment, with high levels of employee engagement and retention. Maybe you want to be part of a friendly team where you can expect to feel valued and be recognised for your achievements!
3 great things about this hospital:
• A CQC rated Good Hospital – with 50 beds, 3 theatres (all with laminar flow), alongside a modern outpatient department with 14 consultation rooms, a JAG accredited Endoscopy suite and specialist physiotherapy facilities!
• A supportive employer who believe in investing in their employees and nurturing talent – a number of their clinical team have been supported through further training and post graduate study!
• Benefit from working in modern and contemporary facilities – this hospital has received significant capital investment and has further investment planned.
The Hospital Director said, “It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business – you will be working with a passionate Senior Management team who are keen to improve and develop our services!”
What you will do as Outpatients Nurse:
• Care for your patients! Work with the outpatients team to provide safe and high-quality care to all of your patients, whether that be on site or remotely.
• Support the Outpatients Manager and Sisters with the day to day running of clinics, suggesting new and improved ways of working.
• You must be a Registered Nurse and have an active NMC registration, previous working within Outpatients/Pre-Assessment would be advantageous but all training can be provided.
To apply; please follow the link provided or contact Jessica at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Cosmetic nurse, Nurse practitioner, Ward nurse in Ashtead, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...