Banstead, Surrey, England
- £ 20.0 - 21.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
If you're a Registered General Nurse based in Banstead looking for a nursing role where you can fit the hours around your lifestyle, this is a great opportunity. In this healthcare role, you'll be supported by a friendly 24-hour team and will earn a competitive salary of £20.60 per hour as well as receiving excellent benefits.
Working with adults with a range of nursing, intermediate and respite care needs, you'll provide physical assistance, advice and support, ensuring clients' needs are taken into consideration.
If you'd been working in this Registered General Nurse last week you would have facilitated the following:
- Administered medication
- Supported clients in attending medical or hospital appointments
- Provided confidential advice to families of service users
- Kept accurate records of care given in the home
As a Registered General Nurse with relevant qualifications and expertise in a variety of healthcare jobs, you'll have up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice and unparalleled general nursing experience. You'll demonstrate effective support-worker and healthcare skills and nursing practice. You'll need a minimum of six months' experience in a similar role and NMC registration.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and support filling these currently open Registered General Nurses vacancies are much appreciated.
Benefits of this Registered Nurse role:
- A competitive salary of £20.60 per hour, plus holiday pay.
- Free DBS checks and free uniform
- Flexible working hours and shifts
- Financial support to complete more specialist courses (including degree and Masters level)
If you are an empathetic and qualified Registered General Nurse living in or around Southampton, please register your interest today by applying online, and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact. Rest assured, due to COVID-19. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone for your health and safety.Call + Applycrvdbrcktso A Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust)