- £ 29000.0 - 39000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
Work as Registered Nurse within an exceptional nursing home in Preston. The Home provides Residential Care, Spinal Nursing Care, Acquired Brain Injury, Complex Nursing and Palliative Nursing Care and has an excellent reputation in the area.
We are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with full time days OR nights available depending on your preference.
The Home is rated as Good in all areas with the CQC and is surrounded by beautiful open countryside.
- There are 2 nursing units within the Home and a minimum of 3 Registered Nurses on duty on both days and nights, so the maximum number of patients you would be responsible for is 12.
- Due to the complex conditions of residents, we are happy to hear from RGN, RMN or RNLD's in the area.
- To apply for this role, you will have excellent clinical skills. Full training will be provided in any areas you need refreshing on, as your role with include tracheostomy care, catheter care, syringe drivers, pegs and ng feeds, venepuncture, NIV, cough assist, deep tracheal suction and complex wound management.
- Any of these skills can be taught in house so we are looking for a Registered Nurse with an aptitude for learning and someone who is keen to develop.
We have a full time day role available working 36 or 48 hours a week, or full time nights working 36 or 48 hours a week. The salary is negotiable, circa £17ph, any overtime is paid at £20ph and enhancements for main bank holidays. Annual salaries are circa £29,000 - £39,000 depending on your contracted hours.
You will receive an e-learning package and an extensive internal and external training package. For instance, in September alone the service are running Deaf awareness training, advanced tracheostomy training, autonomic dysreflexia study day and a tissue viability course. Our client is very committed to upskilling their nurses. Other benefits include a WPA healthcare scheme - this allows you to claim back for dental care, glasses prescriptions, physio, counselling etc.
If you are a Registered Nurse in Preston and would like further details about this exciting new opportunity, please Apply or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.