Staff Nurse – Bridgwater - £19 p/h
Bridgwater, Somerset, England
- £ 0.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
Staff Nurse Bridgwater - £19 p/h
Position: Staff Nurse
Salary: £19 p/h
Hours: Day shifts 31 hours p/w
Do you want to work for a company that have the patients' needs at the forefront of their minds? Do you have a positive attitude, caring nature, patience and hold a current nursing PIN?
Amber Mace are currently recruiting Staff Nurses to join the team at an elderly nursing home in Bridgwater. The company are extremely supportive and provide thorough guidance and advice to their homes and staff and we need someone like you to join the team!
Please note, you will be required to work 6 hours every Sunday.
The Staff Nurse role:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RMN or RGN)
• Experience with elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• An enthusiastic commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
In return, my client will offer a fantastic benefits package including 5.6 weeks holiday and a wage of up to £19 p/h.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply