Newly Qualified Nurse - Adult Mental Health
- £ 28000.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
Newly Qualified Nurse - Adult Mental Health - Surrey - £28,000 per annum, £32,000 upon completion
We are currently recruiting for a newly qualified mental health nurse (RGN) who is looking for their first qualified nursing position.
They are looking for a newly qualified RMN who is keen to progress within their nursing career, eventually taking on a more senior position.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse role:
- Starting salary of £28,000 rising to £32,000 per annum
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
As a Newly Qualified Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
- Administering medication.
- Reviewing the care needs of patients, analysing trends to ensure clinical reports are maintained accurately and care is delivered accordingly based on each patient's requirements.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse, you will have:
- A Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
- Experience of mental health services
- A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessment
For more information please email Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27785.7 - 31000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentOld Woking, Woking, Surrey, England
Join us today at Life Works and receive our £1500 welcome to Priory bonus Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An experienced RMN o...
£ 31385.7 - 31385.7 Per yearFull timePermanentKnaphill, Woking, Surrey, England
Join us today at Priory Hospital Woking and receive our £1500 Welcome to Priory Bonus! Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An expe...