Day Nurse – Malmesbury – up to £18.89ph
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 18.89 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
Day Nurse Malmesbury up to £18.89ph
Position: Staff Nurse
Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary: £18.36 p/h
Are you an experienced nurse looking for a new challenge in a role that offers excellent career development opportunities? Do you have a passion caring for the elderly?
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to work at a Nursing & Residential home in Malmesbury. This is a warm, welcoming and homely service that provides specialist, 24 hour nursing care for the residents.
As Staff Nurse, you will be able self-driven and dedicated to ensuring the residents enjoy a safe and comfortable home away from home. You will work amongst a team of dedicated and hardworking nurses and work to carry out the highest standards of care. You will be joining a fantastic organisation that offers continuous professional development, training and benefits.
• Providing a high standard of care to the elderly
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care within the service
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN or RMN)
• Have experience working with the elderly
• Strong clinical background
• Good communication and administration skills
In return, my client will offer a salary of £18.36 p/h + other additional benefits.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply