Ulverston, Cumbria, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 29 Sep 2020
Deputy Manager required in Ulverston, paying up to £18.50 per hour - Days - Full time
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a well run nursing home in Ulverston. My client offers general treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days on 36 hours a week hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 36 Hours per week
- Adults and Elderly
- Dementia, General and Palliative
- Up to £18.50
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental health nurse in Ulverston, Cumbria, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKendal, Cumbria, England
Deputy Manager – Nurse Qualified – Learning Disability Adult Learning Disability Services £40,000 per annum Kendal Mon - Fri ...