Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
RGN and RMN Registered Nurses are required to join in a large, modern nursing home in North Leeds.
The home caters to adults of all ages with a range of needs and specialises in elderly and dementia care.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidates will receive:
• Contracts of 36 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible shifts on days or nights
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £33,690
• Breaks are paid
• Ongoing training and development programmes
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK care home or long-term adult care setting
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.