Clinical Lead - Birmingham - £18.36 per hour
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 0.0 - 18.36 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
Clinical Lead Birmingham £18.36 per hour
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to make the next step in your career? Or are you a Deputy Manager/ Clinical Lead simply looking for a new challenge? If you hold a valid nursing PIN and have strong clinical experience - then Claire at Amber Mace has the perfect role for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Clinical Lead to work within a large nursing home. The home provides high quality specialist support and nursing care for those with dementia, and provides respite care to give home carers a much-needed break. The home cares for both long-term and short-term residents and residents are truly treated as part of the family. As Clinical Lead you will be an authoritative and knowledgeable presence in the home and will be a strong leader within the team.
As Clinical Lead, your duties will include:.
• Maintaining clients Care records
• Dispensing, ordering and auditing medication
• Supervising, mentoring and developing the team
• Assisting with day to day management of home
• Actively marketing the home in a positive manner
• Act as a role model to the nursing team within the designated clinical area.
• Promote and demonstrate the standards of care and behaviour expected, driving a professional and courteous culture and ensuring best practice.
• Line Management tasks such as sickness and absence management
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in elderly nursing care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Strong Clinical Background
• Competitive Salary
• Full funded training and development
• Become a Champion in a specialism of your choice
• Flexible working patterns
• 28 days annual leave, based on full time hours (Bank Holidays included)
• Rewarding Referral schemes
• Annual NMC fees paid
• DBS and uniform paid for
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Claire at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.