Nurse Unit Manager
Barnet, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
£18 - £19 p/h – Up to £45.4K/Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 46 Hour Contract - Days | Large Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
A large care and nursing home in Barnet currently has a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Unit Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 46 hours per week, usually working long day shifts
• An excellent pay rate in the region of £18 to £19 per hour, depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A company pension scheme and discounted healthcare plans
• Free uniforms and meals whilst on duty
• A supportive working environment with a comprehensive induction, ongoing learning, development and clinical training opportunities
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the day to day running of a 30 bedded unit in the home and will undertake both clinical and supernumerary duties. On shift, you will lead a team which includes a Staff Nurse and a very strong team of HCAs who are also qualified to administer medications.
Applicants for this Nurse Unit Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care in a similar, managerial or leadership role
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good leadership and managerial skills with a proactive, positive approach
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.