Barrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 16.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
£16 p/h – Circa £27.4K/Band 5 Equivalent| 33 Hours - Days | £1K Welcome Bonus | Pension | Training & Development | Small Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A private elderly and dementia home in the Barrhead area is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified) to work full-time days.
The home is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements and is split into 2 units, with 2 RNs on duty at all times in addition to the management and care teams.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home has to offer:
• A contract of 33 hours per week on permanent day shifts
• Great rates of pay in of £16 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5 rates of pay and a salary of £27,450
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (paid on completion of 3-month probation)
• A company pension scheme
• Free training and development
What the home is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly and dementia care setting
• Confident managing and implementing care plans, and administering and recording medications
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.