RMN or RNLD Night Nurse
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 16.82 - 17.82 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
£16.82 - £17.82 p/h – Up to £32.4K | 35 Hours – Nights | ABI Care | RMN or RNLD Considered
A small, charitably run brain injury care centre in Glasgow currently has a vacancy for an RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The facility supports adults following acquired and traumatic brain injuries and delivers specialist post-acute rehabilitation care.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the care centre is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 35 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.82 to £17.82 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £32,430
• Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme, plus a sick pay scheme and life assurance
• 33 days annual leave
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development specific to caring for people living with brain injuries
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate post-registration experience, ideally with ABI/TBI experience although full training in the neurobehavioural model will be provided
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work as part of a diverse MDT
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.