London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
Are you a friendly, dedicated theatre nurse based in the London area? If so we could be looking for you!
We are seeking individuals to register with ourselves at AppLocum and provide support to both private and NHS hospitals within Greater London. General work will be based in theatre - you MUST be suitably qualified. There has been a massive rise in the quantity of theatre staff required by our clients: meaning there hasn't been a better time to become a locum medical professional!
We are accepting applications for:
- GENERAL SCRUB
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 12 months experience as a theatre nurse
- Full UK driving license
- Competent with current medical procedures
- Based in London/within a commutable distance
- Be willing to undertake a COVID-19 test prior to working
- Have a full, enhanced DBS certificate (or be willing to acquire one)
- Registered with the relevant professional body
Working hours would be arranged in accordance to your availability. We are able to provide ad-hic shifts, part time, block-bookings and permanent contracts.