Home Manager - Evesham
Evesham, Worcestershire, England
- £ 50000.0 - 51000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
Nursing Home Manager
Excellent salary £51,000 per annum plus bonus
Purosearch has a new job opportunity that you won't want to pass on; we are looking for a motivated and committed Nursing Home Manager, the role offers an excellent salary and company benefits.
The Nursing Home Manager role is based in a service which is situated in a picturesque village with pleasant countryside; this is a medium service which has a good CQC rating in all areas. The home offers residential and nursing care to the residents; it is beautiful decorated with appealing and pleasing garden areas for the residents to enjoy.
My client is looking for an experienced, energetic and self-motivated Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record in leadership and management; you will be a key budget holder and a senior member of the management team. This role would suit someone who relishes a challenge and has the drive and determination to continue to work alongside the staff and leadership team to continue improving the home.
As the successful candidate you will be required to manage the home and undertake 24hr operational responsibility of the services and provide Leadership and direction in meeting all people.
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• General management of the nursing areas
• Previous managerial experience
• Hands on practical approach
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Registered Managers Award Level 4, or Leadership and Management in Care level 4/5
• A fantastic salary of up to £51,000 per annum and bonus
• EXCELLENT career progression and company benefits and schemes
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply