RGN Nurse Unit Manager
Bury, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 18.05 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
£18.05 p/h – Circa £33.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home
A large nursing home in Bury is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to join their leadership team as Unit Manager.
The home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with general medical nursing needs, dementia care needs, and learning and physical disabilities.
Details of the RGN Nurse Unit Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £18.05, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of £33,790
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care team, motivating the team to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Nurse Unit Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate previous experience in a clinical leadership/senior nursing role, ideally within the adult social care sector or an elderly care setting
• Demonstrate proven UK nursing home experience
• Confident coordinating care and leading a small team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.