RGN Night Nurse
Leigh, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 17.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Sep 2020
- 8 Oct 2020
£17 - £19 p/h – Up to £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home
A large nursing home in the Leigh area is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team on full-time nights.
The home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with general medical nursing needs, dementia care needs, and learning and physical disabilities.
Details of the RGN Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Excellent hourly pay rates from £17 to £19 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £35,570
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
In this role you will be responsible for the care of a caseload of residents during the night shift. You will manage medications and care plans and will lead a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment
• Confident managing care and able to work independently
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.