Evesham, Worcestershire, England
- £ 18.0 - 19.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
- 8 Sep 2020
- 7 Mar 2021
This Exciting opportunity to join a market leading luxury healthcare provider is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will work to support a well-seasoned Senior Management Team to run this highly regarded state of the art care centre based in Evesham.
We are looking for a Registered Nurses who can lead from the front and offer the highest level of care to the residents and provide ongoing support to a fantastic care team.
I am keen to speak to Registered Nurses who have a passion for offering exception care to the elderly generation.
A snapshot of the Nurse starting package is:
- Up to £43,587 base salary
- Enhanced Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Development opportunities
Working within this prestigious company who have ongoing progressive growth plans the successful candidate will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows with key succession plans into senior management and regional level appointments.
- Hold a current NMC registration (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Experience working with elderly care
Responsibilities for this Nurse opportunity include:
- You will play a key role to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will take responsibility for the management in the absence of the Registered Manager and Deputy
- Ensure that the company's policies and procedures and all legal requirements are met
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, please click 'Apply' within the advert or call Ryan from Leaders in Care on 0161 235 1643
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse in Evesham, Worcestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Clinical Nurse Manager - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health...
£ 0.0 - 17.5 Per hourFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN Nights) - (Dependent on experience)BirminghamFull or Part time hours available£16.50 17.50 per hour plus Paid ...