Mental Health Nurse
Leek, Staffordshire, England
- £ 16.0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
- 8 Sep 2020
- 7 Mar 2021
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join a modern fully compliant locked rehabilitation Mental Health service for females.
The unit aims to provide mental health rehabilitation in a secure, relaxed and homely environment in which care, well being and quality of life are of prime importance.
- Bank holidays: all 8 bank holidays are paid at an enhanced rate of double time when worked.
- Additional overtime hours available and paid at an enhanced rate.
- 33 days annual leave
- RCNi revalidation support package
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Free uniforms
- Free on-site car parking
- Childcare vouchers
Criteria for this Registered Nurse role include:
- Registered Nurse (RMN or RNLD)
- Current NMC PIN
- Experience in Mental Health or Learning Disabilities
If you are a Registered Nurse with a passion for providing exceptional care within your setting and you meet the criteria to apply for this role, please click APPLY or contact Ryan on 0161 235 1643