Registered General Nurse Bank
Chelmsford, Essex, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
- Post Code
- CM2 0EP
- Job Copy
- Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD
Location – Chelmsford, Essex
To professionally lead the care team during any span of duty, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained which meets the needs of residents and purchasers.
To provide nursing care to residents in accordance with their assessed needs.
* Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as an champion for residents safety and dignity
* To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
* Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
* Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
* Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
- Where you'll work
- We love providing high quality care which is personalised to the needs of each resident.
Opened in 2009, Manor Lodge is a very modern and attractive purpose-designed care home set just a short walk away from Chelmsford town centre in Essex.
We provide personalised nursing, residential and respite care for older people, and we have specialist expertise in supporting individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Our friendly and experienced team get to know each resident really well, so that we can provide care that is as individual as they are. We involve residents at every stage of the care planning journey – we find out how they want to be cared for and design a programme around their wishes. We also spend a lot of time getting to know residents’ families, listening to their opinions and offering support when it’s needed.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.