Registered Nurse - Outstanding CQC
Exeter, Devon, England
- £ 29500.0 - 39300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
Location: Exeter, Devon
Salary: £29,800- £39,800 (£17.37 p/hour) + Up to £2000 Welcome Bonus
Apply time or Part Time
Shifts: Days or Nights
Contract Type: PermanenT
Outstanding & Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
£2000 Welcome Bonus
Excellent Rating on Apply
We are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to work within a lovely residential and nursing home in the heart of Exeter.
The service provides nursing, palliative and respite care for elderly residents, some of whom have dementia or physical disabilities.
The service has achieved a very good CQC report with an outstanding responsive approach in its most recent inspection, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-run home and make a difference to the patients' lives.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits include:
- up to £2,000 Welcome Bonus when you join
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities with full support with Pin Revalidation
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTorquay, Devon, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Torquay Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles available....