Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
Spire Liverpool Hospital are currently recruiting for a staff nurse with surgical experience to join their experienced and dedicated nursing team
Spire Liverpool Hospital, offers a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments to patients from Merseyside. We pride ourselves on patient care with clinical excellence at the heart of what we do.
Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient.
Duties and responsibilities
• You will help plan, implement, and evaluate treatment of our patients
• Take the patient through their full hospital stay - from admittance to release
• You will be on a surgical ward looking after patients from a variety of specialisms
Who we're looking for
• Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation, Hospital experience
• Have been employed in surgical or acute settings
• You must be able to provide exceptional patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
Welcome to Spire Healthcare Careers - Here at Spire Healthcare, caring is our passion. We have been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 25 years. Everything we do works towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. We're committed to looking after people, both patients and staff. Join us, and you'll receive a warm welcome.
Who are we? - A profitable, successful business led by an experienced and stable senior management team, we provide the highest quality of care through the latest medical technology, new facilities, and a focus on inspiring leadership and employee development.
About the Team
Spire Liverpool Hospital is a leading provider of private hospital treatments for our patients in the North West of England. With a full multidisciplinary medical team, we're specialists in a wide range of treatments. Our high-quality accommodation and aftercare means we're committed to looking after you and your health.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000.0 - 38700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackburn, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Blackburn, LancashireCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Pa...
£ 28125.0 - 37500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health Nurse ...
£ 27300.0 - 29300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Preston - Psychiatric Hospital - 20% enhancements Location: Preston, LancashireSalary: £27,300 - &poun...
£ 32000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthport, Merseyside, England
Staff Nurse - Acquired Brain Injury and Complex Care Location: Southport, MerseysideSalary: £16.00 per hour (£31,000 -...