Disability Assessor, (PIP)
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
Disability Assessor – Preston
Salary £32,000 pa, plus excellent benefits and work life balance
Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic looking for a rewarding new challenge and a chance to progress your career?
If so Fleet Clinical recruitment has an excellent opportunity for you to develop your existing skills and qualify as a Disability Assessor, working for our Client in Preston. You’ll be rewarded with a fantastic benefits package, with no weekend work required.
Your primary role will be to conduct assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for Personal Independence Payment (PIP), a benefit designed to help support people who are living with long-term health conditions or disabilities.
Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities, the role will vary each day and will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge. It will involve a mixture of home consultations, consultation centre based appointments and producing paper-based reviews.
You will receive comprehensive training as part of a 20 week induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health
• Nurses (RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs)
• Occupational Therapists
• Two years post-qualification experience
• Driving licence is preferable
You’ll have a flexible working environment, with working hours between 08:00 – 18:00, with the option to undertake condensed working. There are opportunities to work from home on a rotational basis after 6 months
• 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy up to 10 additional days, or sell up to five days
• Employer-matched pension scheme up to 10%
• Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
• Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
• Health screening every two years, after one year of service
• Thorough in-house and professional training and development, well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
• Flexible benefits tailored to your needs including travel insurance, dental insurance, child care vouchers, a cycle to work scheme and many more.
• Award-winning Employee Support Networks - As we strive to be diverse and inclusive, you´ll have access to six 6 Employee Support Networks that will be your link with the leadership team but will also be able to for support and advise you in different areas: Members of the Armed Forces (Armed Forces Network, which received the Golden Award 2016), Generational Diversity (Aeon Network), Ability (Adapt Network), Gender (Aspire Network), LGBT+ and friends (Pride Network), and Cultural (Together Network).
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and enjoy a genuine work/life balance whilst working for one of the UK's leading assessment providers.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Community nurse, Ward nurse in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31083.0 - 36619.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse required to join our Mental Health and Learning Disabiliti...
£ 28700.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPrescot, Merseyside, England
Registered Nurse Location : Prescot, Merseyside Position: Registered Nurse - RN, RGN, RMN or RNLD Care Categories: Nursing care Re...