Registered Nurse care home - £18+ph
Winchester, Hampshire, England
- £ 31700.0 - 42300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
- Location : Winchester, Hampshire
- Position: Registered Nurse - RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £18.87 per hour £31,700 (Based on 33 hours) + £1000 Bonus
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin and DBS check + £1000 Bonus
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details: Are you highly motivated nurse either newly qualified or experienced Registered Nurse RN, adult nurse RNG, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within our service located Winchester, Hampshire.
A comfortable home located in the city of Winchester, the service provides dementia, respite, palliative and convalescent care. Known for its high standards and excellent facilities, all its carers are qualified to provide professional and personalised care. The home is very proud of the outstanding team. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
*REVIEW: What I like is that it is very homely and not business like. The staff are kind and friendly. The nurses are very good again professional but kind and friendly. The management is doing very well and manages well. The kitchen staff are very good*
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Winchester, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24.0 - 30.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryChichester, West Sussex, England
For a role based in West Sussex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (Ward RGN) to work fo...