Registered Nurse Physical Care & Nursing Dementia
East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
- £ 28300.0 - 37700.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
- Location : East Grinstead, West Sussex
- Position: Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Care, Nursing Dementia
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £18.00 per hour £30,800 - £41,100
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located East Grinstead, West Sussex
The Home is a delightful care home which is light and spacious with attractive views over garden and woodland. The atmosphere is both calm and caring. The home offers residential, nursing and dementia care in separate suites. Residents therefore enjoy smaller group living cared for and supported by the home's professional and friendly staff team.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in East Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We are seeking a capable and experienced Band 5 Staff Nurse to join the inpatient Urology, Gastrointestinal & Plastic Surgical Ward...
£ 20.0 - 27.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryCity of London, London, Greater London, England
For a role based in Whitechapel, London, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for a...
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with neurological conditions and acquired brain injury - An exciting...