Registered Nurse - Care Home - Alzheimer's, Parkinson's & Dementia
Horsham, West Sussex, England
- £ 29100.0 - 38800.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
- Location : Horsham, East Sussex
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's & Dementia
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £17.00 per hour £29,100 - £38,800
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Staff Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Horsham, East Sussex
The Home is a friendly care home, offering residential dementia and nursing dementia care and has been carefully designed to provide a safe and secure environment for elderly people with dementia care needs. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.4 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Staff Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Horsham, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with learning and physical disabilities - An exciting opportunity ha...