Clinical Lead Nurse
Nantwich, Cheshire, England
- £ 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
We are looking for a Lead Registered Nurse for our client based in South Cheshire to care for their patients. This position is for 36 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- You will be the lead nurse for the area and will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the company provides high quality client focused care within the home.
- Provide professional advice and support to other team members. He/she will be managerially responsible and accountable for the management of the clinical area and will ensure the timely provision of care ensuring the supervision, assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation of care and audits are undertaken.
- Must act up in a managerial capacity in the absence of the Manager and work alongside the support manager.
- Responsible for ensuring a good learning environment for all staff, overseeing the provision of training opportunities within this area and meet the needs of all members of the care team.
- Innovative in maintaining an environment that is conducive to the delivery and maintenance of a high standard of patient care.
- Valid NMC nursing PIN
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines as per home and regulator's policies and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BSc or other diploma from a nursing program