Night Nurse Manager – North Shields - £35k
North Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 0.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 Sep 2020
- 5 Oct 2020
Night Nurse Manager North Shields - £35k
38.5hrs p/w - £17p/h
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Night Manager to join the team at an award winning nursing home in North Shields.
Our client offers high-quality nursing, residential, dementia and respite care for elderly residents and has an Excellent CQC rating. This is a fantastic company to work for, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are an experienced nurse looking to further their career.
As the Night Manager, you will be in charge of the nursing unit and clinical staff. The successful candidate will be clinically sound and a confident leader, dedicated to governing and maintaining the Unit. You will also need to be a fully qualified nurse with a valid PIN, with proven experience of managing a team in a residential environment.
As the Night Head of Care, your duties will include:
• Taking responsibility for the general well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met during the night
• Overall responsibility of the home during the night
• Supervising clinical staff on the night shift
• Nursing Administration
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Valid nursing PIN ESSENTIAL - RGN, RMN, RNLD
• Proven track record of managing a team within a care home setting
• Strong Clinical Background
• Able to work to own initiative
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
This role would be suitable for; Senior Nurse, Team Leader, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Home Manager.