Bournemouth, Dorset, England
- £ 18.32 - 22.12 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
£18.32 - £22.12 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time | Elderly Nursing Home | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Dorset’s leading care homes, working as Staff Nurse on part-time days.
The CQC rated “Outstanding” home is on the outskirts of Bournemouth and offers hotel style living and the highest standards of care.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work flexible hours on a full or part-time basis, mainly on on days, which includes alternate weekends (occasional nights may be required to support with holiday cover etc)
• A basic rate of pay of £18.32, which increases to up to £22.12 with unsocial hours enhancements, plus paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
The post-holder will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.