Market Drayton, Shropshire, England
- £ 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
£18.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £34.6K | 36 Hours - Nights | Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Shropshire nursing home currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a scenic, rural setting in the Market Drayton area.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the successful candidates will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £34,630
• Ongoing training and development programmes
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK care home or long-term adult care setting
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.