Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- £ 40000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
£40,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Covering 5 Elderly Nursing Homes
An experienced health and social care professional with a background in teaching and training is required to work as Training Manager for the West Midlands region, covering care homes from Stoke to Leamington Spa.
What the successful Training Manager will receive and details of the role:
• 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, working at locations throughout the West Midlands region
• A great annual salary of £40,000
• A generous annual leave allowance, a workplace pension scheme and a supportive working environment
As Training Manager, you will take responsibility for creating, reviewing and delivering all statutory and mandatory training programmes. You will ensure all training is up to date and in line with current legislation and will define career and training pathways within the business and will identify additional training requirements to ensure staff are equipped with the skills they need to deliver the best possible care.
What we are looking for in a Training Manager:
• Have completed recognised qualifications in Health & Social Care, ideally up to Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent, and ideally you will be a qualified NVQ Assessor
• Demonstrate substantial experience in the health and social care sector, with elderly, dementia and disability care experience
• Confident delivering training sessions and supporting junior members of staff
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and demonstrate a well-organised approach
• A driver and able to travel to different care homes to deliver training
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.