Nurse - up to £36,000 per annum - Good CQC
Farnham, Surrey, England
- £ 36000.0 - 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Sep 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
Staff Nurse required in Farnham, up to £36,000 pa, Days/Nights, 36-48 hours p/w
- Company Benefits
- Competitive rates
- Paid breaks
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- Ongoing training and support
- Free meals on shift
- 28 days annual leave
- Free parking on-site
- Uniforms provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
A purpose built nursing home in the thriving Farnham area is looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their beautiful nursing home. They have a great passion for caring for the elderly.
This well-established nursing home has been rated 9.6/10 on a popular care homes site and has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating over all five categories.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Farnham, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 35000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLeatherhead, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse required in Leatherhead, Up to £35,000 per annum, Days and/or Nights, Full time hours availableCompany Benefits£18.25/h...