Staff Nurse (Elderly Care)
New Romney, Kent, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Sep 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
Staff Nurse required in New Romney, up to £17.00/hr, Days/Nights, 48 hours p/w available
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Uniforms & ID badge provided
- Pay review every six months
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their family -run nursing home in New Romney. They specialise in Elderly Care and are situated near the cost with a 'Good' CQC across all five categories. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in New Romney, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27.0 - 28.0 Per hourFull timeContract...Canterbury, Kent, England
Athona is currently recruiting for an ongoing locum Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (RMN) / Community Psyhaitric Nurse (CPN) i...
£ 28000.0 - 32500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHeathfield, East Sussex, England
Staff Nurse required in Heathfield, East Sussex , up to £32,500 per annum, Days & Nights, 37.50 hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £32,...