North Yorkshire, England
- £ 33600.0 - 44900.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Sep 2020
- 4 Oct 2020
Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a beautiful care home in the tranquil village of Alne, owned by an outstanding, family run group of 6 homes in Yorkshire offering residential and nursing for elderly and dementia sufferers.
This home was the first in the group when they established in 1999 and is a stunning converted farm house. As the original family run home it holds a special place in the heart of the group. They balance modern facilities with tasteful country farmhouse décor. Residents can relax in wide open spaces, beautiful gardens, peaceful conservatories or luxurious lounges.
Package for Registered Nurse
- Salary up to £18.00 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Annual salaries based on full time (36 hours) £33,696.00 or (42 hours) £39,312.00 or (48 hours) £44,928.00
- Full and part time contracts available from 24 hours to 48 hours
- Ongoing commitment to personal and professional development
- Free parking
- You must be a registered nurse RGN or RMN
- Have a current NMC Pin
- Be passionate about providing first class quality care
- Good clinical skills ideally including catheterisation and peg feeds etc
As a Registered Nurse
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- Ensure the smooth and safe running of your assigned unit with appropriate cover
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families, and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
If you are registered nurse seeking a new position withing a high quality, family run company with excellent career progression and development opportunities, don't delay, Apply now or call Taya on Apply.