Prenton, Merseyside, England
- £ 28000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
Fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a luxury, purpose build, private nursing home caring for elderly nursing, respite and dementia sufferers. Located in the Wirral, days and nights available, full and part time.
As a Registered Nurse you will
- Assess and plan nursing care requirements
- Provide post and pre-operation care
- Administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Checking patient samples and vitals
- Accurate record keeping
- Lead an supervise care and support staff on shift
- Providing a point of contact to service users families and third-party medical professionals
- Treat all service users with dignity and respect
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN with a current NMC Pin
- Be able to organise your own workload and work on your own initiative
- Have a passion for providing quality care
Package for Registered Nurse RGN or RMN
- £15.00 per hour
- Annual salaries £28080.00 - £34320.00 based on 36-44 hours contract
- Full and part time, days and nights available
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new permanent position, dont delay, apply now or call Taya on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse in Prenton, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23970.0 - 30906.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Preceptor Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Job Title: Preceptor Nurse - RMN or RNLD Mental Health and Learning Disa...
£ 36000.0 - 37500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
Charge Nurse - Womens BPD Rehab qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse required (RMN's...