Staff Nurse - Nursing Home Amazing Benefits!!
Northwich, Cheshire, England
- £ 34632.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Sep 2020
- 4 Oct 2020
- Location: Northwich, West Cheshire
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General and Dementia care
- Salary: up to £18.50 per hour negotiable depending on Experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Northwich, West Cheshire.
The home is to the north of the city centre, and with convenient road access to all parts of Norwich and surrounding areas.
The quiet location is an ideal setting for high quality nursing, dementia, residential and respite care.
We are looking for a Nurse who can ensure our residents physical, emotional and social needs are met. Your role will include leading, motivating and mentoring your team and provide clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth, and efficient running of the care home.
We are rated overall good with CQC 5/5 and rated 9.5/10 on Apply
2020 review * Mum has been here almost 4 months and is very well cared for. The staff are kind and friendly. Family and friends are welcomed and treated courteously*
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Help NMC PIN Nurse revalidation
- Paid breaks
- DBS paid by employer
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Training and development
- Retail & Travel discounts
- Hotel discounts
- Employee of the Month
- childcare vouchers
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Northwich, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30090.0 - 38090.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Junior Sister-Oncology Inpatients ward @ The Christie Private Care Hours: 37.5hrs PW Salary: £30,888 - £38,090 plus 9% shift enhanc...
£ 23970.0 - 30906.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Preceptor Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Job Title: Preceptor Nurse - RMN or RNLD Mental Health and Learning Disa...