Registered Nurse - Care Home - 5/5 CQC
Eye, Suffolk, England
- £ 34600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Sep 2020
- 4 Oct 2020
- Location: Eye, Suffolk
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: General and Dementia care
- Salary: up to £18.50 per hour negotiable depending on Experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Eye, Suffolk.
A Victorian country house built in the 1860s by a naval admiral for his family, the home has been converted to accommodate adults who require 24-hour care.
Carers believe in building a strong relationship with residents and their families, while promoting an independent and active lifestyle as much as possible.
We are looking for a Nurse who can ensure our residents physical, emotional and social needs are met. Your role will include leading, motivating and mentoring your team and provide clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth, and efficient running of the care home.
We are rated overall good with CQC 5/5 and rated 9.3 on Apply
Review *I visit my husband daily and I am always struck by the kindness and patience of the staff. This is a very friendly home. They treat my husband with respect, gentleness, and good humour. My dog and I are greeted warmly by them all. I wish they were paid more*
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Help NMC PIN Nurse revalidation
- Paid breaks
- DBS paid by employer
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Training and development
- Retail & Travel discounts
- Hotel discounts
- Employee of the Month
- childcare vouchers
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryIpswich, Suffolk, England
For a role based in Ipswich, Essex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (Long Day Shift) t...