Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) - CAMHS
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 28.0 - 30.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for an experienced Band 7 CAMHS Community Psychiatric in a specialist Intervention service based in Northampton.
Key details of the role:
* Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
* Band 7
* Start date - 2/3 weeks
* Duration - 3-month ongoing Locum Contract
* Full time position
* CAMHS service
* £28ph-£30ph via an Umbrella Company
* Community Experience
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Jasmine at Hunter Mental Health today on Apply
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27.0 - 29.0 Per hourFull timeContractBuckingham, Buckinghamshire, England
Mental Health Practitioner - Discharge Co-ordinator - Buckinghamshire - Up to £29 Per HourWe are looking for Mental Health Practiti...