Watford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Sep 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£17.50 p/h – Circa £30K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Excellent Benefits & L+D| RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Watford is currently looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week, with days or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £30,000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified RNs and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.