Clinical Lead Nurse
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 20.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Sep 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
£20 p/h – Circa £37.4K/Band 7 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Supernumerary Hours | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A small Norwich care home is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Clinical Lead on a full-time, permanent basis.
The CQC compliant home caters to adults of all ages living with disability care needs in addition to more general elderly and dementia nursing needs.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts, working 24 hours clinically and 12 supernumerary hours
• Competitive pay rates of £20 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £37,440
• Ongoing learning and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate proven leadership or senior level experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.