Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
- £ 16.25 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Sep 2020
- 1 Jan 2021
£16.25 to £17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 hours | Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to join in a large, modern nursing home in Chesterfield.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible shifts on days or nights
• Depending on experience, a competitive hourly pay rate from £16.25 to £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £40,000
• Ongoing training and development programmes
In this role, you will manage care and medications for a caseload of residents, in addition to working with the Registered Manager to raise standards throughout the home and achieve a Good CQC rating.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly nursing home setting and happy to work with the management team to raise standards and implement change
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.