Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 17.05 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Sep 2020
- 4 Oct 2020
£17.05 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £31.9K | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a large, modern nursing home in Bolton.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.05 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £31,910
• Ongoing training and development programmes
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.