Greater Manchester, England
- £ 38.5 - 62.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
Nurse Practitioner - Manchester
Are you a Nurse Practitioner working in Primary Care in Manchester? Are you wanting to work flexibly and escape workplace politics? Locum work with Chase Medical can provide this.
Working with Chase Medical
- Great Nurse Practitioner pay rates- Our Nurse Practitioners earn £38.50 - £62 per hour, including holiday pay. This means just one 8-hour shift will boost your earnings by over £300!
- Range of locum work available- whether you are looking for work on weekdays, weekends or evenings, chase medical work with a number of different settings within Primary Care, including GP surgeries, Out of Hours clinics and Walk in Centres.
- There are no minimum number of hours or shifts that you are required to work, allowing you to work when it suits you.
- We have a high volume of shifts available each month, meaning that we have a large amount of choice for our staff, whether you are looking for ad-hoc or regular locum work.
- Locum work with Chase Medical provides great Continued Professional Development and professional network building opportunities, meaning that as well as boosting your bank balance, locum work can also benefit your career
- It's quick, easy and free to join Chase Medical, and with just one set of vetting, you can be up and running ready to work in no time at all!
When you arrive for your first shift at a centre, you will be given with a centre induction, and your clinics will be set up ready for you, and all equipment provided. All you need to bring is yourself and your smartcard!
Are you a Nurse Practitioner and want an informal chat about our locum opportunities? Please call Chloe on Applyfor an informal chat.
Are you looking for a new permanent role instead? Get in touch with our Permanent recruitment team on Applyto discuss what you're looking for. Our Permanent recruitment experts will work to find you a role you love, looking for roles and negotiating on your behalf to take the stress out of job searching.
About Chase Medical
Chase Medical is the UK's leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency. We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care Settings for their staffing requirements, with many choosing to work exclusively with Chase Medical. Chase Medical is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, and we take pride in our responsive, friendly and informative service we provide to both our clinicians and the centres we work with.
Our registration chats are quick and easy, usually taking just 20 minutes. During the registration chat, we will discuss your skills and experiences as a Nurse, as well as finding out more about you. Your personal recruitment consultant will be on hand from the registration chat and beyond to answer any questions you may have.
Once registered with Chase Medical, we can set you up on our Chase Medical app. Our app provides another way to pick shifts, keep track of your booked shifts and even provides the opportunity to use digital timesheets!
Do you have a friend or colleague who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities? Let us know and you could earn up to £500 for successfully recommending your friend!